You slammed with a vehicle in front of you a few days ago. Because the driver appeared to be in good health, you reasoned that you might safely exit the vehicle. Because of an automobile accident, you received a summons to appear in court. A summons to court does not imply that you are being sued, so don’t panic. Learn about the different sorts of summons for a vehicle accident court case and what to do after receiving the summons in the following sections.
What Exactly Is a “Summoning”?
When you receive a summons, it serves as a formal notification that you must appear in court.
- To mount a timely defense against a civil case;
- In order to respond to a little offense;
- receiving a summons to jury duty,
- A summons to testify as a witness, as requested.
- All of the relevant information for a summons can be found in